Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 24th, 2000, 11:23 PM
LEtue

Default What Happened To This Board???

Am I the only one that thinks these boards are a total mess??? Geez, I can't believe anyone could think this is an improvement!
Sponsored Links
Old August 24th, 2000, 11:35 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default RE: What Happened To This Board???

LEtue..

So far the response has been very positive about them - except for you and one other troublemaker. NO! I'm only kidding. ;-)

These boards are a little more complicated that the others, but once you get used to them they are a lot easier to use and they do a lot more, too. Cool stuff like this...

We're one year old !!!
Old August 25th, 2000, 12:43 AM
Sunbear

The new boards are a whole lot better. You can actually tell what you have read and the messages are threaded and make sense now.
Old August 25th, 2000, 11:06 AM
Lynda

I agree the boards are better. Once you learn your way around. I especially like being able to get reply to my posts by e-mail. That is just GREAT!
Old August 25th, 2000, 01:24 PM
cheri

I love this new format. I can easily tell now what I've already read and can just check the topics I' m really interested in much more easily! Good job guys and girls!!!
Old August 26th, 2000, 03:26 PM
Paul C

You may very well be. I've been on several cruise message boards, they seem pretty similar in layout but this one gives you quick responses from people in the business, not someone who is board and is just looking for something to do. Sounds strange I know but... "if you could see what I see"(haha). You'll have to trust me on this one because I don't want to give out other web sites (especially if you will be dissapointed. Guaranteed !

P.S does the staff monitor these boards for nonsense and such? If you do, FANTASTIC ! If not, you might want to. It adds a bit of class(my opinion, of course). I haven't come across any nonsense. Thank goodness. Although one might say that what I am writing right now is nonsense. I will stop now.
Old August 26th, 2000, 09:18 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Letue,
Actually when you get used to them, they are much better, give yourself some time and they will be second nature to you. Its easier to hit the list topics only, and the once in hit the flat display, see if that helps?? If you need additional help just go to <how to use these message boards>, good luck.

Donnassei/Sealover