Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2000, 04:27 PM
Roe

Default Millennium sailing 9/21/2000

I'm not sure we should be taking this cruise. Although my husband and I have taken 6 or 7 cruises on various lines, I'm a bit concerned about the problems this particular ship is having. The fact that she'll be in dry dock in November has me very worried, if these problems have been occuring for some time, I would think that Celebrity would address this issue immediately. I'd almost feel better cancelling this trip as we are taking 6 family members.

Any suggestions would be most helpful from those who have already sailed.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old September 1st, 2000, 04:26 PM
Admiral

Default RE: Millennium sailing 9/21/2000

Well over 36 Net Cruise Buddies that have met right here on various cruise sites are packing to leave for Amsterdam starting this weekend. Many of us are seasoned cruisers snd will set sail 9/9 for 13 nights, we watch all the news and reviews, and there is absolutely no reason to cancel a long awaited and anxiously anticipated vacation. It is just a vibration, only when docking or slowing down to 3 -5 knots does this temporary vibration occur. We once were on a lower deck and the Thruster woke us serveral mornings, we finally figured it out when we saw the jet stream of water hitting the dock as we pulled into port. Get your cruise clothes together, your travelers checks in hand and have a wonderful cruise. We will waive to you in Genoa as we get off of the ship.
Bon Voyage