Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2001, 11:35 PM
David Starkey

Default Stella Solaris

Has Royal Olympic fixed(not mended)the engine problems on this ship.( is she at full power or limping along) I have wanted to take this ship doing the Greek Isles but i fear she has been neglected and not being maintained as an older vessels require.?
Also, will the Solaris be retired soon , now that Royal Olmpic has two new ships in service.?
I am aware that Olmpic lines was sold a couple of years ago and wonder if the new owners have kept the Greek staff that were well reguarded on ships like the Solaris?
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
olympic, review, royal, solaris, stella

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tony matta, stella solaris katrina evans Crewmembers 0 April 15th, 2004 07:53 AM
Any Couples Travelling The Stella Solaris on Sept Lee Chit - Chat for Cruisers 1 September 4th, 2001 12:32 PM
Anyone Travelling On The Stella Solaris on Sept 14 Lee European & Mediterranean Destinations 0 September 4th, 2001 09:57 AM
Are there hairdryers on the Stella Solaris? Lee Cruise Dress / Packing 0 September 4th, 2001 09:39 AM
First Time Cruise Stella Solaris Lee Ask CruiseMates Staff 0 August 11th, 2001 08:24 PM