Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 2nd, 2001, 01:27 PM
Passenger

Default Fort Lauderdale or Miami Hotels June 28-30

My family is cruising on the Explorer of the Seas June 30. We are flying into Fort Lauderdale the 28 and want to stay on the beach in either Lauderdale or Miami any suggestions or recommendations.
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2001, 03:11 PM
Carole Dunham

Default Re: Fort Lauderdale or Miami Hotels June 28-30

The new Loew's on South Beach is the only new hotel on the beach in years. It's a beauty. There is a Marriott in Ft. Laudeerdale that's a beachfront rresort. Sorry I don't remember the name (I live in South Florida so don't stay in many of the hotels as you can imagine). It gets very good reviews.

Carole
Old May 2nd, 2001, 07:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

The Marriott Harbour Beach is what Carole is thinking about. It is a wonderful resort with an outstanding seafood restruant called 30 30. The pool area is expansive and the service is top notch. A AAA rate will buy you a room from $150-$200.00 per night depending on view.
Old May 15th, 2001, 10:56 AM
David Starkey

Have stayed several times at the Harbor Beach and agree it is a nice hotel, but i think its over priced. Last time i stayed , my room was in the 350-400 $ range and frankly WAY over priced for what i got.
I have never stayed there for less than 200.00 per night( yes i did shop prices for the property)....(i did want ocean view or at leatr partial ocean view)....best of luck.