Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 13th, 2001, 06:53 PM
quendryth

Default Cruise Satisfaction

We sailed the Statendam from San Diego to the Hawaiian Islands over Thanksgiving. It was a 15 day cruise & there was not one thing my husband or I could say dissatisified us - except that it ended- no fault of the cruiseline!

We are sold on HAL. We have sailed the Noordam, Statendam twice and in December of this year we will be sailing the Rotterdam.

We are in our fifties, have sailed Carnival, & American Hawaii Cruises and feel for our money, likes and priorities, HAL fulfills the criteria. The smaller ships lend an air of intimacy that ships like VOS and others do not. The town my husband came from could fit on the Voyager of the Seas! We have never been that fond of taking the town on our vacation. I guess that is why we like HAL so very much - not too big - not too small - & service has always been topnotch. I am in customer service work & I have seen a decline in most all other areas except in HAL. When everyone who wants a job has one, service WILL decline. That's just the way life is, I suppose.

Happy Cruising!

Q
Sponsored Links
Old June 20th, 2001, 07:10 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Re: Cruise Satisfaction

I agree with you that HAL offers a bang for the buck, especially compared to Carnival and American Hawaii. They have a very high quality product that is admirable for their price range.