Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 22nd, 2001, 01:45 PM
MCO

Default CURRENCY EXCHANGE ON LINE

TO ALL CRUISEMATES STAFF:
YOU FOLKS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST ADVISE I CAN GET SO FAR, HERE IS MY QUESTION:
WE ARE TRAVEL ON THE GOLDEN PRINCESS ON SEPT. 25, 2001 FOR 15 DAYS FROM BARCELONA TO FL. LAUDERDALE WHICH WE ARE GOING TO VISIT BARCELONA, MARSEILLES, MONTE CARLO, ROME, ITALY AND LISBON, SPAIN ETC.
FOR TAXI, AT PORT SHOPPING, TIPPING OR ANY SPENDING THAT WE MAY NOT USE OUR CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASE, WE MAY HAVE TO GET SOME SMALL FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE IN EACH COUNTRIES FOR SPENDING PURPOSE.
I KNOW THERE ARE SOME ON-LINE CURRENCY EXCHANGE THAT WE CAN PURCHASE A SMALL AMOUNT OF CURRENCY EACH COUNTRY BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND AND WHICH COMPANY HAS THE BEST SERVICE?
WHAT MIN. AMOUNT AND RATE?
HOW ABOUT EURO$, IS THIS CURRENCY ARE WILDLY USED IN ANY OF THE COUNTRIES WE ARE GOING TO VISIT?
PLEASE ADVICE AND RECOMMAND ANY OF THEM. THANK YOU!
Sponsored Links
Old July 23rd, 2001, 07:19 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: CURRENCY EXCHANGE ON LINE

Try this site for online foreign exchange currency - I purchased foreign currency from this site last year and was pleased with the service.

http://www.chase.com/chase/gx.cgi/FT...s/currencytogo

You also might want to check to see what your local bank can do for you - any commercial bank should be able to get foreign currency for you. Euro's are not in circulation until the beginning of next year (I think) so you will have to get the individual currency for each country you visit - the prices should be stated in both the local currency and in Euro's - have a great trip.