Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 16th, 2001, 04:16 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default extra cabins

Hi Cruisemates Staff!
I would appreciate it if you could answer a question for me.
I have extra cabins that none of our group will be using for a cruise next year on Voyager of the Seas. I initially reserved the cabins then turned them over to an agency, which gave us a lower price. Since there are no more cabins available at this level as of now, I wanted to know if I could post the extra cabins some where on Cruisemates for anyone that may be looking for this category cabin?
Thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old August 16th, 2001, 07:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: extra cabins

Amy,
While I know your request sounds like a reasonable one. I'd have to say no. Simply, these forums could then easily be turned into nothing but ads for group space, group tours, etc. There would be no way of knowing, or judging, which groups were legitimately looking for others to fill an empty cabin, or if they were TAs simply trying to sell group space.
We have classified ads for that, and people can choose to visit and check them out, rather than filling our message boards with them.
In fact I've deleted some of these types of posts in the past. Not because I didn't feel they were legitimate, but rather to keep the playing field level and the rules for posting clear.
Hope u understand.
Regards,
Kuki