Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2001, 10:19 AM
Cindy P

Default Golden Princess AD mini-suite

I'm booked on the Golden Princess 1/5/02 for an AD guarantee. I've been reading the board and have read that there might be come noise from the Lounge below. I would like to find out the real facts. My husband is a very light sleeper and I have some concerns. Also since I'm booked into a guarantee and there are so few AD suites is it likely that I'll get an upgrade and the noise won't be a factor. Should I take that chance? HELP!
Sponsored Links
Old October 19th, 2001, 02:43 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Golden Princess AD mini-suite

I cruised in this same category aboard Golden's identical sister ship, Grand Princess. I never encountered any noise...

Bookmarks

Tags
ad, ae, category, cruise, cruises, golden, guarantee, mini, minisuite, photos, princess, stateroom, suite, suites, york