Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2002, 07:42 PM
DAVID GARDNER

Default PARTIAL CRUISE

I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. I WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY CRUISE LINES WHERE YOU CAN LEAVE THE SHIP FOR GOOD? I WAS PLANNING TO TAKE A CRUISE TO PUERTO VALLARTA AND DISSEMBARC THERE. DO YOU KNOW IF THAT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE? WHAT ARRANGEMENTS WOULD I HAVE TO MAKE? ALSO, IS IT POSSIBLE TO PICK UP A CRUISE, EXAMPLE WOULD BE: CAN I PICK UP A CRUISE FROM PUERTO VALLARTA?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.
DAVID GARDNER
Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2002, 12:28 PM
Admiral

Default Re: PARTIAL CRUISE

Hi, David ...

I can't see any reason why you couldn't leave the cruise at any port. It would be a good idea to advise your travel agent of your plans to relay them to the cruise line AND check with ship's staff once aboard so they know your intentions and don't flip out because they've lost a passenger.

No clue on picking up a ship for the return after a sojurn in Vallarta. You might have to pay "full boat" for both cruises, but I can't imagine why it's not a possibility.

If you want an inexpensive hotel in Vallarta, try Posada Roger. Kind of funky, but a lot of fun.

pamda -- CM First-Time Cruisers Editor
Old January 23rd, 2002, 04:50 PM
Admiral

Default Re: PARTIAL CRUISE

Funky??????? lol....you are giving away your age SA...lol
Groovy
Rick