I have booked the 8/11 sailing on the Mercury to Alaska. That date has disappeared from the Celebrity website booking engine. Typically when a sailing is closed out they say that no more cabins are available but the date remains as an option.
There can be several reasons this does not show on Celebrity's web site.
1. Celebrity recently did a complete revamp of the web site, so this could be an error or glitch.
2. There are many internet Ta's or regular Ta's that have holds on cabins blocking the date as sold out, not showing on the site.
3. Mercury is in dry dock that week ... , just kiding do not get excited.
4. Give several more days to a week for the chance it will apperar again.
5. There are many other cruise sales sites showing availabllity for that date.
6. Call Celebrity direct or your TA to confirm that this is a confirmed date for sailing.