Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2002, 06:18 AM
KORINNE

Default Carry on responses!!

OK...OK... YOU ALL WIN!!! HAHAHAHAHA...I UNDERSTAND!! THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLYS!!! WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT WITHOUT YA'S!! OH HECK....ONE MORE THING....I FORGOT.....SINCE I RECEIVED MY DOCUMENTS...I ADDDED MY FIANCE TO OUR CABIN AND THEY CHANGED IT TO ANOTHER ONE.SO....THE BAGS WOULD
BE GOING TO THE WRONG ROOM IF I LET THE BAGGAGE GUY'S HANDLE IT!! SO,NOW WHAT DO I DO? ..... AREN'T THOSE LITTLE LUGGAGE TAGS THEY SEND WITH THE DOCS SUPPOSE TO GO ON YOUR LUGGAGE BEFORE BOARDING THE SHIP? THEY HAVE YOUR NAME AND CABIN NUMBER ON THEM! AND OURS
AREN'T CORRECT ANY MORE....HELP!!.....
KORINNE
Sponsored Links
Old March 15th, 2002, 09:13 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Carry on responses!!

So get out your magic marker and change them !!!
Old March 15th, 2002, 09:16 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to linda t

Hi Korinne,
when you give your luggage to the guy at the pier just tell him you have a cabin number change. He will have a roster with the correct cabin number and will write it on your baggage tags then. Make sure you have everything else on your tags filled out, name,address etc. I read alot of your posts and I really enjoy them, I can't get in the chat rooms, it's the wrong time of day for me so I get to know everybody through the posts. Have a great cruise!! Linda
Old March 16th, 2002, 10:24 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: Carry on responses!!

I love it when people leave their boarding tags on their luggage with they debark. The bags go right back on the ship.
Old March 22nd, 2002, 03:27 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to shanden

Korinne, I'm like you. If your are driving and your bags have wheels carry them yourself. This will make sure you have all your bags. and then you want have to wait for them.

Have Fun what ever you decide