Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2002, 09:44 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to shanden
Default Cruise deals How to find one ?

My mother-in-law booked a cruise on RCCL Monarch of the Seas for 350.00 per person with tax and port included. 5-days 4 night category F. 3 decks from the top of the ship. How did she found this type of cruise and for this price? They will leave April 25, 2002. I can never find a deal like that. I think they got it off the internet.

Thanks,
Shanden
Sponsored Links
Old April 11th, 2002, 12:39 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Cruise deals How to find one ?

Ask her!

Regards,
Thomas
Old April 11th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Shanden,
Its possible your mom found a "last minute deal", just keep checking in the "cruise bargains" here at Cruisemates, sometimes you can find ones like that if you are flexible in your travel plans. You can also post in the "bargain finder" here and see what some travel agents can find for you, good luck and happy cruising:

http://www.cruisemates.com/findcruise/index.cfm

Message Boards Moderator
Old April 11th, 2002, 09:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

sign up icruise.com for weekly specials excellent web site they got me two upgrades on my next grade
Old April 12th, 2002, 01:59 AM
Passenger

I got a great deal through my travel agent who just does cruises. Since they do a lot of volume(I guess) they get some really good deals. I also live on the west coast which helps with some itineraries. My agent yesterday told me of a mis-priced cruise that they were given(i don't know of how that worked) that was $850 for a couple of weeks cruising through europe. Including the airfare! She sends us periodic notices of her super deals since she knew we really wanted(needed) a bargain. Having a relationship with our agent and them knowing we were seriously gonna cruise sure didn't hurt us.
Old April 12th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Cruise deals How to find one ?

850 for 2 week European cruise with air........Check to make sure you are not on a row boat and flying hot air ballons......kidding.
Old April 28th, 2002, 11:15 AM
Cruise Maniac

I've been quoted just over $3K for 2 people on HAL's Zaandam caribbean - Cat S - deluxe veranda suite - does this sound like a good price? The brochure price is around $7200 - this does not include airfare