Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Wanda

Default Shore Excursions

I have been reading everything on this site and I LOVE IT! I have learned so much as I will be cruising on the Paradise on Oct 20 for the first time. I have read that some people book tours before they go and one in aprticular in Ochos Rios was with a tour guide name Peat that took them to the falls as well as everywhere else around and it was 30.00 per person. They sounded like they really enjoyed the tour. It was a lady named Mary and she wrote a review on her entire trip.
Wanda
Sponsored Links
Old August 21st, 2002, 06:44 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Shore Excursions

Wanda:
I'm sorry I don't have any information on the shore excursions...but I wanted to welcome you to Cruisemates. We are glad you found us.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old August 24th, 2002, 11:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Shore Excursions

Wanda just got back from Paradise. First off you must go and see the opening shows and hear Josh the cruise director. He is the best and will make your trip something for you to remember. It was our first cruise and Josh helped us greatly. He is the finest and friendliest person I have ever known. Go to all the excursion meetings. We did everything. In Cozumel we went to Playasol that is a beach club . All water sports and drinks were included. You book it at the excusion desk. I think it was $19. Then in Grand Cayman Josh suggested the Sting Rays and in the afternoon we went wreck and reef snorkeling. I think it was to much to do both but the Sting Rays are great. I thought I would be so afraid but it was awesome. You are in the middle of the ocean and you get out and walk on the sandbar. Then in Jamaica we took the jeep safari. That goes all the way into the heart of Jamaica up the hills and through the fields that you wouldn't think you could go into. It is from a reputable company and the guides are great and you sit in a zebra land rover and they drive you all around and then off to Dunnes Falls. Any other questions feel free to e mail me. Have a blast. Wish I was going again. One thing be careful of your towels while you are at the pool. If someone takes yours you will be billed $22. So if you leave the pool take the towel with you or put your beach bag on top. That is what happened to me. Also people do save sits at the shows so show up early. If you like sushi there is a sushi bar at 5:30-8:00 on the floor where the bars are. Have fun.