Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 29th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Beginner

Default cruise time share

Anyone heard of owning the right to use a week a year on a particular ship (Like timeshare) One such company is named Cruiseshares. Anyone own or use it? Experiences? A good idea or not?
Sponsored Links
Old September 29th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Admiral

Default Re: cruise time share

I have always said if there were a cruise timeshare I'd be in line to get it but never thought they did it. I have heard of a ship where you actually bought these beautiful suites but it was expensive. I would be interested to know more myself!

Diane
Old September 29th, 2002, 09:27 PM
Admiral

Default Re: cruise time share

Have you gone to their website, cruiseshares.com? I just finished looking at it and I am not at all impressed. I would not spend that much money for the maintenance fees alone to sail on those little ships with the itenierys they offer. Oh well the concept is appealing but that's where it ends. Well that's my opinion.