Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 24th, 2002, 08:26 AM
Passenger

Default Sailing on Carnival conquest cabin on Lido deck

Hello,
This will be my third cruise and I will be sailing on the carnival conquest in December. I have a cabin on the lido deck and was wondering if I am going to get any sleep at night(at least two hours) because this seems to be the deck where everything is going on. Any experiences. Do I need to change my cabin or am I in for the greatest time of my life because we will be on the deck where its happening. My husband and daughter could care less. I like to have a good time, but I do require some rest.
Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2002, 10:39 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Sailing on Carnival conquest cabin on Lido deck

Things happening in the back of the ship shouldn't make any difference at all. Looks like all you have above and below you are cabins, so you should be just fine.

Denise
Old October 24th, 2002, 03:35 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Sailing on Carnival conquest cabin on Lido deck

Hello,
Thanks a lot Denise. My daughter said she was okay with this cabin. I guess I just want everything to go well. This will be our first 7 day cruise and I do want it to ba a positive experience. Any suggestions on what to bring. I really don't want to underdress or overdress. I thought a lot of capri pants and tops would be nice. Figuring I can't wear them in the dining room. Also I do not care for dresses that much. This is a wonderful message board.
Old October 26th, 2002, 11:34 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Sailing on Carnival conquest cabin on Lido deck

Hi.. I will also be on the conquest in December.. Im going Dec 8th.. How about you..???

Paula
Old October 26th, 2002, 02:05 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Sailing on Carnival conquest cabin on Lido d

We will be on on the 15th. Wish you could email me from the ship and let me know how wonderful it is. We do have other friends who are going on the 8th.
Old October 27th, 2002, 07:39 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Sailing on Carnival conquest cabin on Lido deck

Was on the Lido deck on the Victory (Conquest is just a stretched version) and in my opinion it is the best deck on the ship to have a cabin on. If possible, I would book no other deck in the future.
Old October 28th, 2002, 09:13 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Sailing on Carnival conquest cabin on Lido deck

Thanks Tony. I am sure I will have a good time on Lido deck.
Man I am so glad I stumbled across this site. So much information,so little time to read it. You guys cover every aspect of cruising. Now all I can hope for is that actual pictures of the carnival conquest will be posted before we sail.
THANKS