Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2002, 07:31 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Sherry
Default Carnival Facination

Anyone know of the entertainment on the Carnival Facination...1st timer and want to know what to expect...

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old November 5th, 2002, 10:04 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Carnival Facination

Hi: We were on Fascination in April. I think the entertaiment is booked for a 6 mo. tour. In the Passage to India, there was a duet called "Two Slick" Good dancing music..or just listening. Karoke in there too. There was a "funk" group in the lounge next door. We did not go in as it looked dead. There is a disco....playing club type music. A DJ was on deck most times. I dont like DJ's but I know there are lots of people who do. The "show" in the lounge was ok.

The Fascination is a nice ship with something happening all the time. If this is your first cruise, you will enjoy it.

Bob
Old November 9th, 2002, 10:07 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Carnival Facination

We went on the Facination last March. I really liked the shows but one comedian wasn't that great. Overall though entertainment was good and the entire cruise was a blast!! Have fun!!!
kim