Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 1st, 2002, 06:05 AM
shrink

Default vacationstogo.com

please can anyone tell me if www.vacationstogo.com is a reputable company to book with?

A.
Sponsored Links
Old December 1st, 2002, 10:45 AM
Admiral

Default Re: vacationstogo.com

Yes, haven't heard of any complaints and they do a large volume. With any large company much depends on the individual agent you happen to be assigned. It always behooves one to know as much about the ship, and the route as you can learn and Cruisemates is the best place to learn. Lots of wonderful people here that are willing to share thier knowledge.
Jim

Old December 26th, 2002, 08:31 PM
Yeoman

shrink,

vacationstogo. is who i used to book my cruise next sept. they are really infomitive and helpful. i have never cruised before and they answered all my questions and were great to work with. after getting all set up, i contacted carnival and YES, i have a cabin in my name and am set to go. i feel they are a good one to go through. the one i talked to was stan and he was good to get back to me very fast with email also. i will not be afraid to use them again after i get this first cruise under my belt. have a great cruise and keep us informed on how it goes. dusty
Old December 27th, 2002, 10:25 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to marvholly

I had the same experience using Sarena for our 12/01 cruise and she gave really good cabin advice that ended up in our getting an upgrade to a mini-suite. These people appear to really know what they are doing. Several other on-line agents that I have tried to deal with should really be working at McDonalds or Burger King. They are glorified order takers.
Old December 30th, 2002, 11:26 PM
Mark Ericksen

I have never booked a cruise through Vacations To Go, but they have a fantastic online cruise database. It is very easy to locate cruises based on a number of different variables. In a few seconds I can list all of the sailing dates and initial pricing for a specific ship sailing from a specific port, visiting a specific port. It is a fantastic system.
Old January 1st, 2003, 07:03 PM
Passenger

We used them for our Sept 25th Hawaii cruise on the Carnival Spirit. They were knowledgable, fast, and always willing to answer our questions either by phone or e-mail. We won't hesitate to use them again.