Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2003, 08:42 AM
OLDMAN

Default Parking - San Francisco

We are booked on Celebrity Mercury 3-15-03 out of San Francisco. I should know such things since I've lived in this area for over 60 years, but, alas, I don't. Where is an inexpensive and convenient "long term" parking area near the cruise dock?

Thanks,

Ralph
Sponsored Links
Old February 16th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Parking - San Francisco

So solly chalie but there isn't one, better get someone to take you and pick you up because in that area, parking goes for $20 for the first 4 hrs or $40 per day in the docks area, it is close to Fishermans Wharf and Pier 39 so it is almost no parking long term in that area, and go from there. Buck
One thing you might do is park in one of the long term lots at SFO for about $15 a day and take a cab or Sam Trans to the area, but you will be packing your bags around alot, check into Super Shutle and see what they have to the ships, I don't know if they have that area or do. Good Luck
Old February 17th, 2003, 09:09 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Parking - San Francisco

If you are planning on parking at the airport Oakland might be cheaper, I think they have a bus that goes over to SF.

Julie