Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2003, 09:56 AM
Yeoman

Default Best balcony location

I've never stayed in a balcony. But next year I will be celebrating The Big 50 and I would like to cruise on the Explorer of the Seas and get a balcony or suite.

Are the balconies/suites located midship in the aft the nicest ones (the ones that hang off the back where you can see the wake?) What would you suggest? We always stay midship deckwise and roomwise.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old June 19th, 2003, 10:09 AM
MAP

Default Re: Best balcony location

We just got back from staying in a suite aft. The view was great!! We did the inside passage and could see both sides. My in-laws were in a balcony mid-ship and had a limited view. We were however, the last to see the view, but that's ok.
Old June 19th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Andee Bram

Default Re: Best balcony location

My husband has a tendency towards motion sickness, and we have found that cabins as low as possible and as close to the middle of the ship as possible are the most stable.