Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2004, 04:25 PM
Kendra

Default insurance coverage

Hi

I purchased my cruislines insurane-Royal Caribbean. If I make my own flight arrangements am I covered in case there is a delay or cancellation of my flight?
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2004, 10:20 PM
paljoeysmom

Default Re: insurance coverage

Nope! If you booked the cruise lines air/sea package you are covered due to delays & cancellations. Remember you pay A LOT more for the cruise lines to take care of it for you. If you book your own air you are on your own.
Old February 9th, 2004, 08:11 AM
McCall

Default Re: insurance coverage

If you took the cruiseline insurance but made your own air arrangements then no you are not covered . If you book your own air and take third party insurance and include the total cost of your trip then you would be covered.
You may still be able to cancel your cruiseline insurance and get other insurance instead. You could at least look into that.