Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 29th, 2004, 06:10 PM
laceyjane

Default reaction after removing the patch

Hi,
We just got back from a 7 day cruise and I used the transderm scop patch with no problem what so ever now that we are home I removed the patch and 24 hours later I got a reaction-severe dizziness and severe nausea it says this may happen I am so bad I am not able to drive it has lasted 2 days so far. Did this happen to you and if so what did you do?
Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2004, 10:32 AM
evie

Default Re: reaction after removing the patch

I didn't use the patch but a co-worker of mine did a few years ago. He told me that the patched worked great on the ship but when they were done on the cruise and took the patch off that he really got sick. He said the same thing as severe dizziness and it lasted a couple of days. He had to call off work the first two days back. He has cruised since but refusses to wear the patch now because of how sick he got. So instead he using Bonnie or less drowzie dremaine.
Old March 1st, 2004, 03:17 PM
laceyjane

Default Re: Re: reaction after removing the patch

I know how he felt-I had to call of f work today because of my dizziness and if I do not start feeling better soon I may also not go to work tomorrow and I am thinking next cruise I may not choose the patch
Old March 3rd, 2004, 02:46 PM
pg,

Default Re: reaction after removing the patch

Laceyjane, well it's been 3 days now so if you are still "sick " maybe it wasn't a reaction to the patch but some sort of " bug". Ask your doctor(or pharmacist) show long the drug stays in your system.