Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 10th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Bringing items to donate

Hi! I am crusing on the Norwegian Sea on March 20. We are stopping in Roatan. While on the island, my sis and I plan on delivering items to the Orphanage there. Has anyone ever delivered items to a charity organization while they were traveling? How does the whole customs thing work? Has anyone ever had a problem? Please email me and let me know!
Sponsored Links
Old March 10th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Bringing items to donate

I think Brad could help answer some of these questions for you, he's the director of the CSI orphanage there. If you shoot him an email, I bet he can offer up some answers for you. He's out of town till March 15, but I bet you'll still hear back from him before you leave. His contact email is at their website http://csiroatan.org/index.htm

Alternatively, I hope someone here has done this before and can guide us both - I'll be going to Isla Roatan the same week as you!

Post Edited (03-11-04 15:38)
Old March 11th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Bringing items to donate

We are taking 2 backpacks stuffed with school supplies to the kids in Costa Maya next week during our cruise.....I haven't personally done this however I've read on other message boards of people who have and really enjoyed it!

I can't wait!!