Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 22nd, 2004, 07:24 AM
venice

Default cruise trivia quiz

I am a new fan to your website (about 3 months) and enjoy everything. A question, I take your trivia quiz everyday and was wondering if there is a way to get the answers to the questions that I miss ? I suspect when you do your cruisemate cruises you have an onboard contest any thought about having a contest for the rest of us and perhaps as a grand prize award a cruise ? Keep up the great work and I love your chat forums. They provide some great information even for the most experienced cruiser. I have taken 20+ cruises and my most favorite was the last one I was on 7 days out of Venice on the Olympic Explorer, which was my 5th cruise on Royal Olympia (started in the early 80's when they were still Sun Line) and I am very sad at their demise. I am a diehard RCC fan (diamond member) but I am tempted to try the Caribbean Princess (never been on Princess) to celebrate surviving my recent heart attack. Any chance you'll be reviewing that ship soon ?
Sponsored Links