Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 4th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Passenger

Default Travel Agent Booked Wrong Cabin

What exactly is one suppose to ask for when booking an aft balcony cabin with view of the wake of the ship? The words I had used were "balcony cabin on the Conquest so that you can see the wake" and we got cabin number 6457 which is 4th from those very back aft balconies. We used a popluar online travel agent when we booked, and I even looked up the cabin number on http://www.cruisestateroom.com but the cabin numbers didn't look very visible and it appeared as those 6457 was on the back. We felt very bad as this is a 3500.00 mistake and we would like to know, how does one ask for this cabin if not using the words "wake viewing" cabin? We would have never booked a plain aft balcony as we don't like being that far away from everything, we used to book mid ship. Then we were even more suprised when the piano bar was directly under us and we were entertained with AC DC until 1:30 am! Good thing we like music! Thanks for future advice.
Sponsored Links
Old April 4th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Travel Agent Booked Wrong Cabin

Ask for a cabin directly on the stern.

Old April 5th, 2004, 06:46 AM
Admiral

Have you called them to ask them to move your cabin to the stern????

Old April 5th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Passenger

We already sailed 3/21/04 and didn't realize that the cabin was wrong until we saw the cabin.