Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 30th, 2004, 02:27 PM
David Bellamy

Default Departure time--How Long in Tampa?

How long after the ship (Carnival) is in port, until the departure is completed? We want to meet someone prior to a 2pm flight from Tampa and the ship is supposed to be in Tampa at 8am. Is it reasonable to try to meet?
Sponsored Links
Old April 30th, 2004, 03:31 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Departure time--How Long in Tampa?

Yes you will have plenty of time to meet. Believe me, when we arrived in Tampa at 8:00am we were off the boat in 1 hour and our plane didn't leave until 4pm. I wish we would have at least gone to the aquarium. It was our first cruise and afterwards we were not sure how long to be at the airport prior to leaving, due to security. That was the longest wait ever! I never want to have to wait from 9am to 4pm anywhere much less in an airport. I learned the hard way. Next time I am staying on the boat as long as they will allow. You can take your time and still be able to meet up with your friends.
Old May 1st, 2004, 07:21 PM
Admiral

We didn't get off til noontime on our cruise on the Inspiration in March. They put us in the Paris Lounge and there we sat for 3 hours. It was a mess. But then again I think we were the last colors to be called too!

Old May 4th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Darcy

We just got back from the Inspiration on Sunday. We docked on time and didn't get off the ship until 11:45 a.m.. It was only about a 15 min taxi ride to the airport.