Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 28th, 2004, 05:37 PM
pasdesign

Default Brilliance-Med cruise with older teen

I have asked RCCL if they could advise if any teenagers were on this ship and they couldnt/wouldnt.. I have a booking and thinking of cancelling as this is so important to our family. My son is 17. What do you think is the possiblility in your opinon of there being British/American "Guests" on the Brilliance on 18th August on a 12 night holiday.. I have read various threads that say that more older people travel for 10+ nights. My worst fears are that there wont be any english speaking 16/17 year olds on the cruise... Please help
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Brilliance-Med cruise with older teen

We did a 10 day panama canal cruise over Easter one year and there were a ton of kids. I would be surprised if there were no other 15-17 yr olds on board during the summer months. But why is this so important? Even if there are others his age he might not "click" with them. There is tons to do as a family and individually. I would go.