I'm a little bit apprehensive now,although if it's only a few rough days and the
cruise lasts just over two weeks,I might still be very tempted,it can't be any
worse than a rainy November in the U.K
We need to make a decision soon because I've heard the reposition cruises
get booked up quickly because the price is so keen.
Cheers from the U.K
Does anyone know what the Constellation is doing in November 2005.