hello. me and the family will be taking the carnival paradise to mexico on 10/04/04 for 4 nights. this is our first cruise. here are some questions:
1. when do we show our birth certificates?? do we need to take all of our papers with us in mexico to get back on the ship???how does the boarding go?
2. i was going to order the anniversary basket form carnival to have delivered to our room and it comes with champane. are we allowed to drink the champane walking around the ship? is there a way to get it opened??
3. i got our room assigments( they were a guarentee) we are E40 and E44. the stage is right above us. is there going to be lots of noice??
4. the trip is going to be me, my husband and our 4 kids (7, 11, 12, 14) and we will not be able to pay for shore exersions in catalina island and in enesanda mexico. ( money is going to be tight) is there other things for us to do in these ports??
5. on formal night ( our anniversay) will the kids club take and feed the kids so me and my husband can have dinner by ourselves??
6. are kids allowed to go to the shows?? ( my kids are good and quite and well behaved)
7. i think this is the final question ( for now :0) ) i just bought some cheap ( 29.00) 2 way radios that go 6 mile with 22 channels. will they work all over this ship?? at night i'll leave the 3 kids to bed and i need a way for them to get ahold of us if they need to.
thank you , Gina sorry so many questions.