Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 3rd, 2004, 12:03 AM
noslen3333

Default guest registration

Yesterday I won a cruise auction on the Norwegian Dream leaving October 10th from sky auction. Went to the NCL website for info about the ship etc. and when I went to the Guest Registration page, it stated that due to increased security registration info on guest must be submitted 14 days prior to sailing. So now..some anxiety has set in. There must be someone in this wonderful group who has bought a cruise at the last minute. Did anyone have to pick up their documents at the pier? I'm sure everything will work out but this limb I crawled out on is getting a little shakey...lol

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Old October 3rd, 2004, 12:30 AM
paulett

Default Re: guest registration

I'm booked on the 10/17 dream. I contacted NCL and was advised that the website is
down. NCL provided me with a toll-free number to call to have the forms faxed to me
to fill out and fax back in. She also advised me to bring the forms to the pier with me.
Just call to make sure they have you booked first, and get the form and fax back.
Everything will be jsut find, have a happy cruise.......you won it.......

paulett
Old October 3rd, 2004, 11:46 PM
Admiral

We have done some last minute cruises and picked up our tickets or documents at the pier and haven't had a problem. Now this was on Carnival about a half dozen times and RCI once but never on NCL. Your big problem is that you don't really have an agent to talk to to help you out. That is the problem with sites like that, it does often cause cardiac problems. <G>
Jim

Old October 4th, 2004, 10:49 AM
noslen3333

You are so right about the cardiac Jim...The limb I climbed out on is getting shakey.
I have used Sky Auction before with no problems but not quite this late in the game.
I'm sure it will work ..just fear of the unknown here...Yall wish me well. Hope to be cruisin next week.

Thanks.