Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 30th, 2004, 03:30 PM
TootsieBell

Default Which Cruise Line for Honeymoon Couple?

Relatives of mine are being married on May 29, and they want to take a five night cruise. Normally, I would recommend The Enchantment of the Seas, but it will be out of service at that time. What would you recommend for a couple in their 30's, who don't drink, and would like a decent size cabin with a balcony at a reasonable price. They would prefer to sail out of Ft. Lauderdale or Miami. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old October 30th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Which Cruise Line for Honeymoon Couple?

I'd suggest either any of the Voyager or Radiance class ships. If they like lots to do then, Voyager would be my pick, but the Radiance class are equally as nice, very beautiful ships with plenty of activities. We're on Jewel of the Seas in Jan out of Ft. Lauderdale, so they can choose either port.

Message Boards Moderator
Old November 1st, 2004, 11:31 AM
pg

Default Re: Which Cruise Line for Honeymoon Couple?

I'd suggest Princess, either the Golden, Star, or Grand . Princess is much more a Honeymoon ship as it is not filled to the brim with families and kids, it has a nice age range and the quiet but casual elegance is lovely for a couple. The balcony cabins are nice, you get bathrobes( so you can sit out there a relax, every cabin has its own fridge( so you can stock it with juice or pop and have a predinner " coketail" while sitting on your balcony. We find the RCCL ships are more exspensive than Princess( from here, maybe Princess gives our " region " a price break? ) and the Anytime dining gives them a better chance at getting a table for two ( which is nice for honeymooners)