Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2005, 01:26 PM
BoosterMom

Default Sailing out of Port of Miami

I've asked this question on the cruise lines site too, but is the parking deck near the cruise terminal in Miami? Reason I ask. We've done both things at Port of Tampa, gotten in that long line of taxis, cars, buses to drop off luggage and then hubby goes to drop off car AND we've parked car and rolled our luggage to terminal. Since we've never cruised out of Miami, I was just wondering if it was feasible to even think about parking and rolling our luggage in.............
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2005, 08:20 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Sailing out of Port of Miami

Call the Port at Miami and get this information straight from the horse's mouth! At every port I've ever been to, there is parking somewhat close - most do have shuttles that transfer you to the pier and parking is several blocks away.
Old March 13th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to CruzNLexi
Default Re: Re: Sailing out of Port of Miami

I have sailed out of Miami numerous times. I can only tell you about the RCI pier don't any thing aobut the others. There are the porters to the right when you get to the pier and we stop and drop off the luggage and give the porters about 5 bucks forh te 2 of us we then turn left and park in the garrage last year it was $70 for the week. There was no problem getting a parking place.
Lexi