Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2005, 01:57 AM
First Mate

Default check your flights

for months i have had my flight all set with northwest. i check my reservation at a regular basis and tonight i found they had changed my return flight to end in a different city than were i live. a very nice lady that i talked too got me and my companion on a different flight that actually has better connection times and we will return to our ''' home port''.

my point is---keep checking your flight all the times, daily as i do , especially at the first of each month. that is when things seem to change. then if it has changed, call the airline and get it changed back to fit your needs. that is another bonus ( in my opinion only ) of booking directly with a airline. now i have better connection times and all is well for our flight . thank heavens.

Sponsored Links
Old March 5th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via Yahoo to karessamom
Default Re: check your flights

I've noticed that with my flights AA has a habit of changing the flight numbers but they told me that i would still be booked on the flights with similar times. The times have changed slightly on me too but i've called both the TA and AA and they say i'm still good to go. However that being said, when it gets closer to time, I will double check with AA again and confirm the flights that i'm actually on.