Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2005, 12:50 AM
Admiral

Default Cruisemates group cruise

I'm looking at this cruise, and thinking about it. How many singles do you usually have and do you help to find a cabin mate if someone is going alone? Also what is the average ages of people on this one? And do you have group activities? If so what kind? Thanks any info would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old April 23rd, 2005, 11:11 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Cruisemates group cruise

ShowCat... You don't say which group cruise you are looking at. There are some singles booked on most of our groups, as well as couples. If you let us know which one you are looking at , we can check to see if there are other singles.

If you're looking for a "singles group cruise" where you're likely to meet alot of other singles, these are not necessarily the right vehicle. On the other hand, if you just want to cruise and meet alot of really nice folks and have fun, the CM group cruises are great.

Every one is included in the group activities, and it won't matter a bit if you're single, or part of a couple.

Old April 23rd, 2005, 12:18 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Showcat:

I have been on three of the Cruisemates group cruises and I have had a great time on each one. The people are fun, friendly and you can participate in the activities or do your own thing. Everyone is welcome and that's not just a line.

You can also check out our Singles Board at:

Singles Message Board

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old April 23rd, 2005, 02:29 PM
Admiral

Im considering the cruise on the Glory B September 10th any info on who's going etc, let me know also let me know if you match cabin mates for people traveling alone.
Old April 23rd, 2005, 06:19 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Show,
I'm going on that one and today my son and his wife just booked it as well. If you have any questions, singles, or other, just give Nancy a call or write her an e-mail. She will get back to you quickly.

Message Boards Moderator
Old April 24th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Admiral

Thanks Donna will do!
Old April 24th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Admiral

That's right Showcat, Nancy will try and match you up with someone if you really want to go. Also, this is a chance for anyone else that wants to join us on this fun cruise and who doesn't have someone to share a cabin and expenses with to find a cabinmate! We would love to have you join us. You can join in as many activities as you wish or none at all if that is your desire. We will have a great mix of people and I know many of them and it is a fun group. Come and join us!
Jim

Old April 25th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Admiral

Thanks Jim, Im working to pay off the emerald I just brought on my last cruise, car insurance etc, as soon as I get a nest egg saved I will be looking to book my next cruise. Gosh the cruise bug has really bit me and Im kicking myself for taking so long to go in the first place! What a great way to travel and so much more social then staying on land!