Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Veronica Vega

Default Carnival Legend

We were on the Carnival Legend in May 2003 and we absolutely loved it. We were on our Honeymoon and my husband's friends purchased a package for us which included a bottle of Champagne, two champagne glasses, two shirts, and a camera. Our camera never worked right, as the film always gets stuck and when I wrote to Carnival about this which has been several times I have still yet to get a response to this.
Please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Veronica Vega

Default Re: Carnival Legend

Can anyone help on this or know who else I can contact?
Old June 16th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Admiral

Is there a vendor that you ordered this through? They would or should be the first folks to contact. If they do not respond then I would report it to Customer Relations at Carnival at their home office in Miami.
Jim

Old June 17th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Re: Carnival Legend

It was ordered through the Cruise Line and when we got to our cabin on the first day it as there already. I have already written a few times to them without any answers. I was mainly wondering if Carnival guarantees what is bought on their ship.
Old June 17th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Two years later you are asking? I'm not sure that Carnival will do anything that far after your cruise. Did you find out if the camera wasn't working properly while on the cruise? If so, then you should have gone to Guest Services and reported it and asked for a replacement.

Old June 20th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Re: Carnival Legend

Lisa:
No, I asked when it happened two years ago. And asked again and again after that. I just found this cruise site and figured I would ask here. I unfortunately did not realize there were problems with the camera on the ship. Oh Well...Just A Question...
Old June 20th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Admiral

Got the same type of package for our anniversary cruise in December 2004. The camera we got took terrible pictures. Glad I didn't use it for cruise pictures. When we got home I took a random group of photos and that is when I discovered how bad the camera was. No big deal to me as I have a great film camera and a super digital camera. I actually let my daycare kids play with the Carnival camera. I enjoyed my cruise and the rest of the items in my package, especially the wine, so the camera problem was a tiny issue.

Old June 21st, 2005, 12:18 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Ronnie - I didn't mean to imply anything with my question - I thought maybe it was a typo as to the date........I sure hope you can find some resolution.