Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 29th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Cruisin K and J

Default Pizzas on Celebrity

I never like pizza on cruise ships. Seems like all they do in slap some tomato sauce and cheese on and call it a day. Very boring. Anybody have pizza on the Century before? How was it? I've always heard reat things about cuisine on Celebrity.

Judy
Sponsored Links
Old August 29th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Pizzas on Celebrity

I don't eat pizza but my teenage son and the boys he met on our cruise loved the pizza on Century. They make it fresh by the pool every day... and it goes late into the night because I saw kids eating it late. You can also order it from room service. The pool side pizza varied day to day... but it appeared you could ask them to bake you one special and if they had the toppings there you could tell what to put on it. The boys often ordered several large pizzas and took them in pizza boxes to where they were hanging out to eat them. It was common to see butlers waiting for pizza to come out of the oven, too!
Old August 30th, 2005, 12:03 AM
sealegs

Hi,
The nice things you've heard about cuisine on Celebrity are justified......but you have to go to their dining rooms or buffet to find them and really enjoy the quality......
Re; Pizza....a pizza is a pizza, really....

Cheers
CG
Old September 5th, 2005, 07:54 AM
AR

OOOOh. . .

I disagree that a pizza is just a pizza. There's a wide variety in quality.

Celebrity's pizza is serviceable but nothing to write home about. It's generally a little better than the chains (which tend to be awful), but not nearly as good as the best east coast or Chicago pizzerias.