Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 24th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Passenger

Default Filling out Bahamas immigration card...

I received two forms (three of us going-1 teen).

Are these for the two adults to fill out? or...

Are they for (1)Freeport and (2)Nassau immigration use and I just fill in my information since I booked the cruise?

This is my first cruise and I can use all the tips I can get! Don't want any surprises checking in at the port.

Thanks
Old September 25th, 2005, 05:00 PM
First Mate

I would be careful about any imigration cards and who you are sending this information to. The cruise line will check your documents upon boarding. Do not mail anything to any one prior to boarding. Call your cruise line if this is questionable information request.
Old September 25th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Admiral

You do not 'send' these forms to anyone. They will be collected when you board the ship to be given to the authorities in the Bahamas. That is their law and if you don't fill it out, you don't go. Each adult must fill it in if I remember correctly.
Jim
Old September 26th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Passenger

Denise and Jim - thanks for your replies.

These forms came with my Carnival documents with no mention of how I was to complete them. I figured it was for the 2 adults - I'll double-check with my PVP too before I do them.

Just want to get everything done and in the envelope. It's hard enough not to pack and set my luggage by the front door!
Old September 26th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Admiral

filling out these forms in advance just streamlines the check in process. They are simple forms, and if for some reason you do it wrong, the clerk at the check-in desk will give you another one to fill out.