Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2006, 12:17 AM
Yeoman

Default New Years Eve on the Century

I tried to do a search, but it just comes back with a blank page. So I apologize if this has become redundant.

The question:

If I am unable to meet the Payment deadline this month, and I still book the cruise, though later in the year, will I still be able to attend the meet and great and be apart of the CM fun? I do understand that there will be no perks, as to the cabin credits and what have you, I was just curious as to being able to attend and join with the CM's.
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Texas:

The pre-cruise get together, and all the activities other than the cocktail party listed in the amenities package will be open to anyone wanting to join in.

Why don't you call Nancy and see if you can still get the amenities if you book at a later time. You can put down your deposit and hold your cabin. The prices are only going to go up and they will go up significantly, so if you are going to go the time to put your deposit down is now.

Give Nancy a call at: 1-800-561-0802 and talk to her. She is a very nice lady and won't mind talking to you.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me