Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Western Europe/Danube Riverboat Cruises.

Hi Guys,
It's been a while since I took advantage of your vast store of good advice.

We have been looking at riverboat cruises On the Daube through Austria to Prague. We saw some interesting itineraries on the Amadeus Symphony. Do you have any suggestions on Line or itinerary in this region?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bop
Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to rayb Send a message via Skype™ to rayb

Bop---Grand Circle Cruise lines has some wonderful cruises in the European area. Give them a go and you may find what you need.

Cruising on Ruby Princess: September 22, 2015. 10 Days, From New York to Quebec City. My 98th Cruise!
Old February 17th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Cruise Maniac

Ray,
Thanks for the suggestion. I looked at the Grand Circle site and found a few possibles. I'm leaning toward Amadeus Waterways and the 12 day Danube cruise/tour but most September bookings are full. Anyone have any thoughts on taking the trip in November. It sounds pretty cold but the rates actually seem to increase. We are retired and are pretty flexible timewise but don't want to commit to a "trip in the freezer."

Suggestions appreciated.
Bop
Old March 2nd, 2006, 04:13 PM
Passenger

We heartily recommend GCT River cruises. Everyone in our large group loved the food, the boat and the experiences. Our trip was called Highlights along the Blue Danube in August 2004. This was a 12-day River Cruise Tour covering Vilshofen, Salzburg, Grein, Vienna, Bratislava and ending in Budapest where we left the boat and stayed for 3 days in Budapest.

We were so happy that we are now booked in 2006 for another trip with GCT called the Great Rivers of Europe. Wishing you a wonderful trip when you make a decision to go somewhere.

Jayge

[/b]