Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Beginner

Default TAHITIAN PRINCESS - ?? free non-alcoholic drinks on deck

Hi,

Going on Tahitian Princess September 1 and have seen many posts on various bulletin boards about soda cards. Do you purchase these when you board ship or daily and also is there coffee always available on deck free during the day. Have found conflicting answers and want to hear from someone who has been on this ship. Any other info you can provide regarding anything else that requires additional charge I'd appreciate knowing about. Please e-mail me at:

mapa1943@aol.com

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old March 16th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Admiral

tahitirose, if you had chosen the Paul Gauguin for French Polynesia instead of the Tahitian Princess you would be able to enjoy free non-alcholic beverages, free wine, and free drinks anywhere on the ship at any time.

The Society Islands are a wonderful place to cruise; I am sure you will have a wonderful time.

"The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."

F Scott Fitzgerald

Silversea Silver Explorer (23nts) - Kangerlussuaq, Greenland - Nome, Alaska - Aug 14

Seven Seas Voyager (30nts) - Dubai - Cape Town - Nov 14
Old March 16th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Rose:

You can purchase a soda card at any of the bars on the day you board or after. There will also be some desks set up where you can purchase a soda card.

Drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, purchased from a waiter or at the bar, will be charged to your sign and sail card. There is plenty of lemonade, iced tea and coffee available at the buffet.

Take care and enjoy French Polynesia.
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me