Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Passenger

Default Punta Sur in Cozumel

Has anyone taken the Punta Sur by 4WD Rhino & Snorkel excursion from Princess cruise? Can you tell me about it please? thanks. Susie
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Admiral

I haven't taken that excursion, but I've been to Punta Sur twice and it is beautiful. I love this place. We went there two years ago on an Eco Jeep & Snorkel excursion and a few weeks ago I just rented a van and took the entire family there. There are some minor Mayan Ruins, a lighthouse, Crocodiles, and a gorgeous beach. they also offer Catamaran trips. If you go they'll take you out to snorkel if you like and have equipment to rent. There is also an area where the Sea Turtles nest if you go at the right time of year. I highly recommend it! There was some damage there from the hurricane, but after being closed for a almost a year they are bouncing back. If by chance you do go to Punta Sur, tell Jorge that Al Bundy says hello!

Read and post cruise reviews