I have seen two cruises I would like to book starting end of March 2009. I will be using airline rewards to get my flights to usa and can't book these until May. As prices are very good on the cruises I want should I book now and risk not getting the right flights and having to try and change cruises or do you think the prices will not have risen by May and I should wait until then.
You can always cancle a cruise without any palenty!!!
(Usually befoe 70 days of the departure)
Super Star Leo 08/04/00;Star Pisces 08/12/01;
Omar II 2002; Star Pisces 06/08/04; Omar III 09/17/05;
Golden Princess 01/15/06; Star Pisces 07/09/06; SuperStar Aquarius 3D2N 07/06/07;
SuperStar Libra 3D2N 01/16/08; Rhapsody OTS 6D5N 02/08/08;
SuperStar Virgo 4D3N 05/18/08
I would deposit on the cruise you want now, to lock in the good price..Then try to get the flights, hopefully the dates will work..if you have to fly in or out a day early or after, would that be doable? At least this way, your cruise fare, is locked in, and, if need be, you can cancel with no penalty. Good luck!
Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator