Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2008, 12:51 PM
Beginner

Default Royal Caribbean vs. Disney??

My mom and I are taking a trip to the Eastern Caribbean at the end of this week on the Freedom of the Seas. My mom is really nervous about the quality of the food, the quality of service on the ship, and activities to keep her occupied. Is anyone familiar with both Disney and Royal Caribbean and willing to give insight on it? Please and thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old July 23rd, 2008, 03:41 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Re: Royal Caribbean vs. Disney??

Quote:
Originally Posted by craziash
My mom and I are taking a trip to the Eastern Caribbean at the end of this week on the Freedom of the Seas. My mom is really nervous about the quality of the food, the quality of service on the ship, and activities to keep her occupied. Is anyone familiar with both Disney and Royal Caribbean and willing to give insight on it? Please and thank you!
I have never sailed Disney but I do assure you that you will enjoy Freedom. There will be A LOT to do for both you and your mom. I don't think there is a better choice of ship for both teens and adults.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me