Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 19th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Beginner

Default best florida cruise line for single person

Hello,
I am being flown out to Florida to do some work and figured that while I am out there I might as well take advantage of the cheap cruises from the area. I will be in West Palm Beach so it looks like I will be departing out of Miami and heading to the Bahamas or West Carribean. I'll prob be by myself though so am looking for the cruise line that is the "LEAST" family oriented. I've never been on a cruise before and I think this is the most impt factor is getting on the right ship which is fun and caters to young people and not families and older cruisers.
Any advice?
I think Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian are the main carriers in the area.
I'm pretty fixed on the date as well - mid Nov, mon-fri 3 or 4 night cruise.
thx
Sponsored Links
Old August 19th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

ANY ship you choose is going to have varied age groups. The thing will be the ship activities, a younger segment will appreciate...

That said, I think Carnival would be your cuppa tea. But, don't discount the new big Royal Caribbean ships, with the rock wall, ice skating.. promenade, where all the action is, cafes bars, shops & disco's...Either line , could really fill the bill.....Speak with a CRUISE travel agency, to get a profesional opinion, to see which ship would be better, within each line, for YOU! Good luck....

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator