Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2008, 06:45 PM
First Mate

Default why me?

now, i just ask about the cm policy for accepting or rejecting posts. it seems so subjective to me. i think i am a legitimate post -- no objectionable language or innuendos -- and still get rejected or deleted. do i just abandon this web site, or continue to ask why i am been opted out? does cruise mates have some sort of vendetta against me?? padre hombre
Sponsored Links
Old November 9th, 2008, 07:01 PM
First Mate

or, to add to my original post: there are only a small number of continuing posters on this site. i guess it is a kind of 'small, closed community, with motter and kuku as the gurus. well, some of us who are outside of the loop will just have to go elsewhere. it is a shame, because i never wanted this. farewell cm, bon voyage. hombre
Old November 10th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Familiar Face

I don't find this a closed community. I'm a newbie & felt very welcome. Hard to get into a lot of the discussions because some of them have been going on a long time. But I have definitely felt welcomed since the first day I posted.
Not sure who you are. Was it maybe an attitude problem ? I've posted some things that were not the popular answers, but never has any one got upset.

Old November 10th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Hombre,
If you're posts violate the TOS here, they get deleted. Why not read through them and see what you are posting wrong.

We don't allow any personal attacks or links to commercial web-sites, just to name a few.

WE post with respect to all the other posters, if you follow the simple rules, you will not have a problem.

Message Boards Moderator
Old November 11th, 2008, 11:09 AM
First Mate

thanks, donna. i am mostly over my pique now. obviously, being a retired priest, i am not pushing commercial sites. and i have seen a lot of replies on these threads which i consider border on questionable taste; some of them are quite combative. at any rate, i shall forgive, forget and go on because i love cm and the message boards. also, is there ever an ending to a thread; 'tasteless tattoos' seems, for example, to have taken on a life of its own - lol. thanks, again for your most reasonable reply.