Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2009, 11:08 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Suites

Hello, We haved cruised with Holland America twice and booked SA Deluxe both times and loved all the amenities,especially the neptune lounge and the pinacle grill for breakfasts. We have not tried any other line and want to do so. We live in the northwest,Salem,Oregon. Is there another line that offers similar cabins and what kind of extra service like the neptune etc. might we expect? The captains brunch and service is great in the SA. Thank You..........MD
Sponsored Links
Old January 3rd, 2009, 05:24 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Re: Suites

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain dog
Hello, We have cruised with Holland America twice and booked SA Deluxe both times and loved all the amenities,especially the neptune lounge and the pinnacle grill for breakfasts. We have not tried any other line and want to do so. We live in the northwest,Salem,Oregon. Is there another line that offers similar cabins and what kind of extra service like the Neptune etc. might we expect? The captains brunch and service is great in the SA. Thank You..........MD
NCL offers; Butler, concierge, breakfast and lunch in Cagney's, a separate cocktail party for AE to AA suite passengers. For A4 - AA suites you also have access to a private courtyard area with hot tub and continental breakfast and light lunch items. There is also coffee, tea and juices available in the courtyard.

On Celebrity you have butler service and on Royal Caribbean there is access to the concierge lounge that offers light bites and drinks.

There are probably more amenities available and I am not sure what is offered by all lines but Celebrity and NCL are my favorite.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old January 3rd, 2009, 09:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks Mike I value your opinion. I have read your posts on chat and others. I think I'll try ncl. We have been to Alaska but did not get to skagway and want to go perhaps the end of August 2009. Take care..Tom