Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Familiar Face

Default Traffic between airport and port at Charleston SC

I booked a NCL cruise to Bahamas on 02/21/09. The ship leaves the port at 4pm. The arrival time of my flight is 11:35am at Charleston International airport CHS. Questions:
1. I wonder if I will have adequate time to get to the port for check in. The ticket shows we need to check in before 2pm. How is the traffic between the port and airport there?
2. What is the best way to shuttle between the port and airport, taxi or bus? We have a group of 4 adults and 2 kids.
3. What if our flight is delayed? Will we still be able to check in between 2pm and 4pm?
Any info will be much apprecaited.

ER
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
airport, charleston, charlston, cruise, information, map, port, sc, ship, shuttle, shuttles, taxi, taxis, transfers, transportation