Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Admiral

Default Transportation in Barcelona

Hello, thanks in advance. Has anyone used a transportation service in Barcelona. I have used them in Rome but, and am interested in a service to pick up our group of four with luggage, and move us from the airport to the hotel, then from the hotel to the ship then back to the airport. We would be interested in site seeing one day as well. Mike
Old February 14th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Admiral

Cool Driver

We have a driver who does that ..Aurielo <barcelonataxi@barcelonataxivan.com> that we have used four times..and his friend Michael..He has taken us on tour of Barcelona and we toured a long as we wanted to.. and saw more in one day than most people see in a week. As a result.. when we go back we know where we want to go.. Also, have an affordable hotel on La Rambla if your interested.lol..The two book up very quickly..
Old February 15th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Admiral

Parrot Mom, thanks for the info and yes I am interested in any hotel information you have. Mike
Old February 15th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Admiral

Cool Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelMike View Post
Parrot Mom, thanks for the info and yes I am interested in any hotel information you have. Mike
HOTELCONTINENTAL.com - Oficial Web Site Thanks to cruisers on other forums I have found this hotel and Auriello.. and I've been thanked and in return I try to pay it forward. This hotel is centrally located. convenient and family owned.. You will find the owner, a blonde elderly woman cleaning with the rest..lol. Be delighted to share more information about this "funky" hotel.. with the pink rooms.. do not book an inside room...write to me and i'll clue you in on a great room parrotmom@verizon.net
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Admiral

Parrot Mom, thanks for the info do you have an E-mail address for the transfer service you have used? I will need two rooms do you still recommend this hotel? Mike
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Admiral

Default Transfer

Either Auiello or Michael will pick you up at the airport, take you to the hotel, tour anywhere for as long take you back.. pick you up at the hotel and to the ship.. just tell him there are four people...
Old March 28th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot Mom View Post
Either Auiello or Michael will pick you up at the airport, take you to the hotel, tour anywhere for as long take you back.. pick you up at the hotel and to the ship.. just tell him there are four people...
I am unable to open the attachment. Please send me Auiello and Michaels E-mail address. Thanks, Mike
Old April 5th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Admiral

Parrot Mom, I sent a E-mail to Barcelona taxi van on Friday. I know it was Good Friday , and yesterday was Easter but I am use to getting very fast response. I don't want top bug these people but is this normal? How much time should I allow before I try again? Mike
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Admiral

Default Time

They may be away...for Easter week... try again...he will answer