Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:24 AM
Familiar Face

Default Are Cruise Reviews at this site "Backed Up?"

It's been a couple of weeks since my first cruise on the Eurodam concluded (2/27), and I submitted a review. It hasn't been posted yet, and that prompted me to notice that ...

1. No Holland America review has been posted since I first began reading reviews (early February).

2. The "weekly featured review" is dated the end of January and has not changed since then.

I was just curious if the reviews are posted in globs, or if a moderator has had other more pressing matters to tend to.

I do find these reviews interesting to read and potentially very informative and full of info and insights useful for someone planning a cruise on a particular line or ship. I'm already daydreaming of my second cruise and would like to have "fresh" reviews to rely on when daydreaming takes shape and differing lines or ships present themselves for my consideration.

Fr. Bill
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Hi Riv....

Generally I do them once a week, but I did miss last week, so yes they are somewhat late. I was going to do them this weekend.
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Familiar Face

Thank you, Paul. As I said, these reviews were some of the most helpful, along with the message boards, that I found at this site. I appreciate everything here very much! What a resource this is.

Fr. Bill