Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 27th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Passenger

Default A Day in Seattle

Hi everyone! I will have a whole day in Seattle after my Alaska cruise since my flight back to Boston won't leave until 11pm. I will get off the ship early with my sister because she needs to catch an early flight back to Houston. I would love to see the city but I'll have all my luggage with me. I'm trying to find the most convenient and economical way to do this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Blt,
They usually offer some post cruise excursions...I bet there is some kind of city tour that may include the space needle?? They will supply a list when you are on the cruise and your luggage will stay with you until they drop you off at the airport. Certainly worth checking into.

Message Boards Moderator
Old July 29th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Passenger

Thank you Donna. Norwegian Star only offers one excursion which lasts 3.5 hours. I was hoping for a much longer one or 2 different ones since I have more than 12 hours. I think I'll go to the airport with my sis, store the luggage, then take public transportation and hop on/hop off bus for the rest of the day. How does that sound? I would greatly appreciate other ideas. Many thanks, all!