Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 5th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Onboard Activity Schedule

We will be cruising on Adventure of the Seas this winter. Is there any way to get a schedule of daily activities before hand? I assume the schedule is much the same for each cruise. Royal Caribbean issues their "Daily Compass" with the next day's activity schedule the night before, but I'd like to plan a little more in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

The only way to get it is to ask people to send it to you or post it here, maybe as a picture.

Start asking a few weeks before your cruise for the people before you to on the same itinerary to save theirs for posting when they get home.

Otherwise - it can't be done, and to tell you the truth, that is probably overkill planning anyway.
Old November 21st, 2010, 01:10 PM
First Mate

Daily schedules for a cruise can vary dramatically, based on weather, itinerary, demographics, cast illnesses, technical problems, guest entertainer lineup, and many other factors.

Getting an incorrect schedule from a past cruise only sets you up for disappointment when you get there and find everything changed.

There is such a thing as overplanning.
The people who seem to have the most fun are those who take life as it comes and enjoy the surprises.
Old November 21st, 2010, 01:41 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

I think, part of the fun of cruising, is, at the end of the night, getting the Compass,grabbing a highlighter,and, marking out what might interest you for tomorrow. Of course, leaving relaxing time, and, a bit of serendipity....

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old November 21st, 2010, 07:26 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I agree with you Trip, I too enjoy getting the paper and reading about the next day. I really don't need to know before then, if you have excursions planned, you have to plan onboard activities when time permits.

Message Boards Moderator